Are you still looking for a class to fulfill your DB or DS requirement for the upcoming 2019 Fall Semester? Then register for a Botany course!! 🌿
See flyer below for more details. For more information, please contact Mike Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your Calendars for the ʻIlima SACNAS Chapter Meeting held in the STEM Center!
- Learn about the SACNAS 2019 in Honolulu, HI.
- Present at national conferences
- Connect with mentors
- Conduct scientific research projects
- Learn about internships and graduate schools
- Develop leadership skills
- Promote cultural values in your field
- Serve the community!
ʻĀina-based research and STEM intersect with the Project ʻOlonā Research Experience. KCC STEM Program welcomes back Kuʻi Keliʻipuleole, former KCC Alumn as the new Project ʻOlonā Coordinator. Come learn about research and summer bridge opportunities available to you!
Mark your calendars for this upcoming Internship Workshop Event!
- Meet the Internship Coordinators
- Get info about the Program
- Learn about Program benefits
- Prepare Application Materials with Employment Prep Center
Join us for a conservation-driven panel about the history and moʻolelo of Waikīkī.
6:00 – Blessing and light dinner
– Efforts to restore the Ala Wai Watershed
– Strategies in cleaning up flow water
– Plans to restore the freshwater infusion to the nearshore
– Islandwide restoration of limb beds
– Lessons we can learn from Waikīkī to avoid in
This event is a collaboration with Ala Wai Watershed, Limu Hui, Hawaiʻi Council For Humanities, Center for Oral History, Kapiʻolani Community College and Hawaiʻi Public Radio.